[Eeglablist] EDF from EMOTIV / EEGLAB

MJ mrcjonet at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:05:12 PDT 2016

Dear all,
I am student conducting a research on ADD/ADHD and brainwave entrainment
but have faced issues reading EDF files into EEGlab and no support what so
ever from EMOTIV. The main issue has to do with the crazy peaks in Delta
Brainwaves, not matter which resampling I am using.
I send the files to the EMOTIV team, hoping that as I am conducting a
research I would get some help from them, but unfortunately no advice,
except a sort of help yourself and see on the forum if you can find some
help.
I have a folder with a few files and the GUI I am using….if some nice soul
was willing to lend a hand I would appreciate as this is all very new to me
😉
Cheers,
Marc