[Eeglablist] EDF from EMOTIV / EEGLAB

Christopher Barkley barkl025 at umn.edu
Mon Jul 11 11:14:58 PDT 2016

Hey Marc,
Just a quick question: are the peaks you are discussing visible in the raw
EEG during recording or only after import? And are you seeing the crazy
'peaks' in the continuous EEG file after import or are you seeing a huge
increase in power in the delta band when look at channel spectra/maps?
Anyways, like I say I know that's not a fix but it may help you start to
narrow down the source of your issue (i.e. whether it's an equipment issue,
one to do with import, recording, etc.....) Best,

Best,
Chris