[Eeglablist] Group level brain connectivity analyses in source level

Iman Mohammad-Rezazadeh irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jul 12 16:11:00 PDT 2016

Hi EEGLABers,

My concern is because in any experiment subjects don't necessarily share common EEG sources  ( nodes in the network) in terms of their locations, number of sources , etc.

1-      Does anyone has experience on doing group level connectivity analyses on source  ( not channel level).

2-      In a single subject design ( pre-/ post-treatment , for example) how can we compare the brain connectivity in source level by considering the above concern?

I would greatly appreciate any input and also please share any resources that you might think it is helpful.

Thanks
Iman
Iman Rezazadeh, Ph.D
Project Scientist  | Semel Intitute, UCLA , Los Angeles, CA
Adjunct Researcher | Center for Mind and Brain, Davis, CA