[Eeglablist] EEGLAB startup error

Anna Kolesnik anna.kolesnik at me.com
Sun Jul 17 01:50:50 PDT 2016

Hi all,

As of this morning, EEGLAB fails to open and I am not sure how to solve the problem. I have re-installed the tool box but that did not fix it. This is the error message i’m getting:

>> eeglab
eeglab: options file is ~/eeg_options.m
EEGLAB: adding "dipfit" v2.3 (see >> help eegplugin_dipfit)
EEGLAB: adding "firfilt" v1.6.1 (see >> help eegplugin_firfilt)
[Fatal Error] tp4ad2683c_e110_409d_a746_d7768a151183:1:50: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.
Could not check for the latest EEGLAB version (internet may be disconnected).
To prevent long startup time, disable checking for new EEGLAB version (FIle > Memory and other options).

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Best,
Anna Kolesnik