[Eeglablist] EEGLAB startup error

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jul 25 02:22:30 PDT 2016

Dear Anna,

I also saw that error message when I tried a newer version of Matlab. I
don't remember it exactly. I wonder the problem is already reported. Could
you please check EEGLAB Bugzilla to see if it is already reported? If not,
please consider filing the error to Bugzilla.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
I appreciate your cooperation and patience.

Makoto