[Eeglablist] EGI 256 Channel Locations File

Kathryn Sharratt K.Sharratt at hud.ac.uk
Mon Jul 18 07:29:45 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I am looking for a channel location file for the EGI Hydocel GSN 256 electrode nets.

In the sample locations folder, there is a .sfp file for the net that I mention but I am not convinced that it is correct. When the channel locations are imported and plotted, the channels do not appear to be in the same position as on the nets.

Please can anyone help?

Thank you!

Kathryn Sharratt
University of Huddersfield, UK

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]