[Eeglablist] EYE-EEG with Tobii eye tracker

Yamil Vidal Dos Santos hvidaldossantos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 00:49:06 PDT 2016

Dear Sebastian,
If you run your experiment in MATLAB, you can fully control your eyetracker
with this API:
http://www.tobiipro.com/product-listing/tobii-pro-analytics-sdk/

With this plus PsychToolbox, you can collect eyetracker data, run your
experiment and send TCP/IP triggers to you EEG system all from the same
computer.

The Tobii API allows you to segment your eyetracking data online, based on
the script running the experiment.
What I do in practice is to use Tobii Studio only for calibration, and use
another computer to run the experiment in MATLAB/PsychToolbox and collect
the eyetracker data.

I hope this will be useful.
Best,
Yamil