[Eeglablist] Problem with ICA decomposition

Antonio Maffei antonio.maffei at phd.unipd.it
Thu Jul 21 16:58:59 PDT 2016

​Hi Tarik​,

thank you for your quick response.

I have one more questions about this issue:
- When I check data rank of my raw CNT file I have a rank of 37, that is
the effective number of rows of my matrix. Then, when I check the rank of
my data after average re-referencing and adding Cz back I have a rank of
38, that is the effective number of rows of my new matrix. Thus, if I
understand correctly, for both my datasets the matrix is full-ranked.
Should I find instead a data rank of N-1, rather than a data rank of N, due
to the rank deficiency determined by the average reference?

Antonio

Antonio Maffei, Ph.D. Student

Department of General Psychology (DPG)
University of Padova