[Eeglablist] Choosing right head model in Dipfit with BrainProducts Cap

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 5 09:53:38 PDT 2016

Dear Maya,

It seems the dipoles were fitted only by 'coarse fit' and not with 'fine
fit'. That's why you see the apparent grid structure there. Make sure you
performed 'autofit' because it does both coarse and fine fit. If you are
sure you did 'autofit', then it failed for some reason. If that's the case,
check the error/warning message and tell me what it says.

Makoto