[Eeglablist] Basic FFT Question

Kyle R Mitchell kmitc33 at lsu.edu
Thu Aug 4 08:00:49 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I am very new to eeglab and am trying to perform an FFT on some continuous data. I have completed the tutorial but am running into trouble. When I attempt to perform FFT in pop_newtimef, I receive an error message “newtimef (line 676) error: Value of winsize must be smaller than epoch frames., (Error occurred in function newtimef() at line 676).

I don’t know how to change the winsize to the appropriate size, or more basically, I don’t know what size this would be. My frame/epoch is 256.

I apologize in advance if this question is redundant or too basic, as I am quite the novice with Matlab and eeglab. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Best,

Kyle