[Eeglablist] Reference electrode

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 07:24:31 PDT 2016

Hello Victor,
Use the recommendations from g.tec for recording and for
post-recording rereferencing, which you should be able to get from
their customer support
Also, it's probably best to follow published conventions for that
system (google a few labs that have/use the same system and ask for
their protocol and reasoning)
I am not sure if you can use an active electrode as a reference, but I
would guess so.