[Eeglablist] Reference electrode

tiago lopes tiago.lopes56 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 07:50:36 PDT 2016

Dear all,
I'm trying to calculate ERD / ERS in EEGLAB to compare between two groups, however, I have only 8 trials of event . it is possible to perform this analysis in EEGLAB toolbox?
My trials has a time window -1000ms to 2.500ms.sampling rate of 600Hz.if not possible, I would like to know if there is any possibility to calculate ERD / ERS with this amount of trials

many thanks to all of you

Physiotherapist Master's degree in medicine and healthFederal University Bahia, Brazil

Att. Tiago Lopes