[Eeglablist] runica not recognized as a parameter in pop_runica

Vishal Vijayakumar vijay059 at umn.edu
Thu Aug 4 13:41:38 PDT 2016

Hello,

Until recently, I've been able to use runica in scripts by using
pop_runica(EEG,'icatype','runica').

However, after performing pre-processing on a dataset, the pop_runica
algorithm fails to recognize it as a parameter, displaying the following
error:

pop_runica error: wrong value for argument 'icatype'

I don't understand the error. The runica option does not show up in the gui
either. The same command works well for fastICA. I tried to download the
toolbox and run it again, but I still face the same issue.

I would appreciate any help you can provide in this issue!

Thanks,
Vishal