[Eeglablist] runica not recognized as a parameter in pop_runica

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 10 18:15:27 PDT 2016

Dear Vishal,

This should probably go to EEGLAB Bugzilla.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
You may want to file the problem there. I appreciate your patience and
cooperation.

Meanwhile, as a workaround and testing, I suggest you don't use 'icatype'
option because the default is 'runica' anyway. What version of Matlab are
you using by the way? I've never heard of the problem before.

Makoto