[Eeglablist] runica not recognized as a parameter in pop_runica

Vishal Vijayakumar vijay059 at umn.edu
Wed Aug 17 15:21:24 PDT 2016

Hello Makoto,

I did some tests, and I realized that while it works fine as a function,
when I try to put it in a loop, it fails to recognize runica as a valid
parameter. Here's an example:

for i = 1:length(EEG)

new_egg_ica = pop_runica(EEG{i},'icatype','runica');

end

This is a scenario where it fails. In cases where I don't iterate through
anything, it runs fine.

Let me know if there's any more information I can provide.

Thanks,
Vishal