[Eeglablist] LIMO_EEG

Elisa Tatti elisatatti at msn.com
Wed Aug 10 10:54:28 PDT 2016

Dear EEGLAB users,
I joined the 21st EEGLAB workshop in April and I was impressed by the LIMO EEG toolbox. I tried to analyze my EEG data using the EEGLAB version that we used during the workshop, the only that implements LIMO in the STUDY structure (I collected 60 participants). Unfortunately, I am not able to process my data because the Jobs always fail during the import step.Therefore, I tried to run LIMO analysis with only one subject using the standard LIMO GUI and specifying only the categorical variables. This time the error I got was "Error using limo_design_matrix (line 118)The number of trials and the number of events are different size". Given that my epochs were extracted on the onset of the visual stimuli and that subjects had no time constrains to answer, epochs also contain response markers and I think that LIMO does not like it.
Considered these premises, I would like to ask you:
- There will be a new version of EEGLAB that implements LIMO EEG in the study structure?-Is there a way to run LIMO even if epochs and events are different in size?
Thank you for your consideration

Elisa