[Eeglablist] Trigger manipulation

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:08:07 PDT 2016

EEGLAB doesn't have built-in function for this, but ERPLAB's binlister can
do it. Alternatively, you can just write a MATLAB loop that does it; there
should be an example or two in some of my previous messages on this list.

Best,
Steve

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
University of Oxford
Language and Brain Lab
Faculty of Linguistics, Phonetics & Philology
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~cpgl0080/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>