[Eeglablist] problem in BCILAB-1.1 version

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 18 10:33:13 PDT 2016

Dear Brian,

I suggest you file the issue to EEGLAB Bugzilla.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
Bugzilla is a standard pipeline to start to fixing problems. I appreciate
your patience and collaboration.

If I were familiar with it I would tell you what I know but I have never
used BCILAB myself so unfortunately I am no help here. Sorry about it

Makoto