[Eeglablist] Issue with user-specified map limits in topoplot

Nicolas Escoffier nicolas.escoffier at nus.edu.sg
Wed Aug 17 20:55:48 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I am plotting topographic data using topoplot and want to set the color
scale limit for my data. I am using the 'maplimit' option to set a limit
using [min of scale, max of scale].

On the figure, the scaling of the colorbar does not match my settings,
and instead is shifted. I could not figure out whether the labels are
off or whether the scaling is off. It seems to be specific to data with
only positive values.

Please see some code below with random data between 0 and 1.

figure;
ylim = [.5 1];
topoplot(rand(64,1), chanlocs, 'maplimits', ylim);
cbar;

I am using EEGLab 13_5_4b, matlab R2015a. Has anyone else encountered
this problem before? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Nicolas

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.