[Eeglablist] Issue with user-specified map limits in topoplot

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 18 14:53:57 PDT 2016

Dear Nicolas,

I recently used it on 2013a but had no problem. This sounds like Matlab
version related bug, though I haven't tested it myself.

If you think that's a bug (does it work on 2013a but not in 2015a?), please
file it to EEGLAB bugzilla for fix.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi
I appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Makoto