[Eeglablist] Issue with user-specified map limits in topoplot

Nicolas Escoffier nicolas.escoffier at nus.edu.sg
Thu Aug 18 21:47:14 PDT 2016

Thanks Makato!

I checked with colleagues and we are getting the same issue in Matlab 2010 and eeglab 13_5_4b.

We do not see that issue with EEG data that has both positive and negative values (eg ERPs), we only see that with data with only positive values (eg p-values, raw itc).

We'll file a bug report.

Cheers,
Nicolas