[Eeglablist] Trigger manipulation

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 18 10:43:26 PDT 2016

Dear Connor,

Try something like this

allEvents      = {EEG.events.type}'; % Obtain all event types
testIdx          = find(strcmp(allEvents, 'test')): % Obtain their indices
in event structure
testLatency = cell2mat({EEG.event(testIdx).latency}); % Obtain their latency

Based on the latency obtained, you add some value and put it back to
EEG.event structure using either deal() or loop function.

Makoto