[Eeglablist] EEG database

Rayudu Pujitha pr14 at iitbbs.ac.in
Thu Sep 8 21:20:46 PDT 2016

Hi Ibtissem,
I don't have exact idea about the data of what you have mentioned .But I
hope these websites may useful for you to download EEG database
Free downlaod
https://physionet.org/physiobank/database/#neuro
http://epileptologie-bonn.de/cms/front_content.php?idcat=193&lang3
To be purchased
http://epilepsy-database.eu/

Thanking You,
R.Pujitha
13EE01010
4th yr ,B.Tech
Electrical Engineering
IIT Bhubaneswar

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 4:19 PM, Ibtissem KHOUAJA <ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr>
wrote:

> Hello Tarik,
>
> Thank you so much for your speedy reply,
> I will try to contact the researchers which I have read their articles.
>
> Best regards, Ibtissem

> Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJ
> PhD in computer science
> Speciality: Biomedical Signal Processing
> Laboratory: LTIM, University of Monastir, Tunisia
> http://www.labtim.org/accueil.php
> Laboratory: LIGM, Univerisity of Paris-East, France
> http://ligm.u-pem.fr/
>

> ------------------------------
> From: tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 14:45:44 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Eeglablist] EEG database
> To: ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr
> CC: eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu
>

> Hello Ibtissem, some suggestions below. cheers.
>

> You can google EEG data sets and you'll see what's available on the web.
> See also the eeglab online data depository, though I don't think it has
> epilepsy data. Also google for current epilepsy eeg researchers.
>
> For specialized clinical data, I'm not sure if there are any open
> databases.
> Your best best is to contact individual researcher or groups who have
> published on data that you would like access too. There are several
> epilepsy groups in France you should have no problem contacting.
>

> On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Ibtissem KHOUAJA <ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr
> > wrote:
>

> Dear list,
>

> I urgently need an EEG database with epilepsy to validate my work.
> I need some indication of the date of crises, sites and epileptic foci in
> the case of focal crisis
> and of course if the crisis is general or focal.
>
> I count on your help.
>
> Best regards, Ibtissem

> Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJ
> PhD in computer science
> Speciality: Biomedical Signal Processing
> Laboratory: LTIM, University of Monastir, Tunisia
> http://www.labtim.org/accueil.php
> Laboratory: LIGM, Univerisity of Paris-East, France
> http://ligm.u-pem.fr/

> sd.edu

> ucsd.edu

*Disclaimer: *This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.