[Eeglablist] Extracting epochs with variable time-length

Martin Knapovský martin at knapovsky.com
Wed Sep 14 06:55:31 PDT 2016

Hello,
we have done an experiment, where we have recorded continuous EEG with 2 conditions in A-B-A-B or B-A-B-A pattern. In this experiment trial runs started according to feedback from the subjects (they have pushed the button, we have received an event time and another run started). Is there any way how to separate these conditions into separate datasets. I have only found pop_epoch function, which has option to set epoch time limits, but that doesn’t work for me, because length of each epoch differs. Is there any was to select data from one event to another event a delete every second selection?

Best Regards
Bc. Martin Knapovský
Web: www.knapovsky.com
Skype: martin.knapovsky