[Eeglablist] About stimulus presentation delay

Pratik Chhatbar pratikchhatbar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:33:57 PDT 2016

Just a thought - can you have a photodiode sensor stuck on the screen
itself to record the exact time of display? this way you will have an event
of exactly when the display was started. This would mean compromise of one
channel (or an extra channel), but now you would have the exact timestamp
of the presentation onset rather than working with average jitter and the
noise assumptions about the jitter. Best, Pratik