[Eeglablist] How to filter only EOG Channels?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 10:44:38 PDT 2016

Hi Hannah, here's a suggestion, though there may be a simpler way.

Break EEG.data into two variables in matlab, one variable with the eye
channels, one with the rest of the channels.
Then filter the eye channels as you wish. Then rebuild the EEG.data so it
contains all channels (by joining the two variables). Then save this as a
new eeglab dataset.

You may also try do so by saving two versions of your dataset, one with
just the eye channels, and one with the rest of the channels.
You would have to then filter the eye channel .set file, then load both set
file into memory,
and then rebuild the EEG.data with all channels by joining the EEG.data
variable from the two .set files. Then save that matrix, which should
contain your filtered eye channels and the rest of the (non-eye) channels.