[Eeglablist] STUDY ERSPDATA

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 17 20:30:40 PDT 2016

Dear Simon,

Sorry for slow response.

> However, it is striking that I have 11 subjects with the index starting
by 1 (1,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19) relating to the first error I sent
you.
 And here, 6 subjects whose index starts with 2 (2,20,21,22,23,24).

It seems that somehow your STUDY was constructed in a wrong way. It may be
related to types of data (i.e. number, character, etc) in your variable
names used for building STUDY. If that's the case, then that's an EEGLAB
bug. If you have already reported the problem to Bugzilla, I recommend you
add that finding as an additional comment. It would help them to find out
the problem.

Makoto