[Eeglablist] Warning: some channels have the same label

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 19 19:29:12 PDT 2016

Dear Raquel,

I put all the channel labels to tmp and confirmed the following.

>> length(tmp)

ans =

    64

>> length(unique(tmp))

ans =

    64

Hmm so why does it not work?
You probably want to use a debug mode to troubleshoot it.
Open the code and put a breakpoint (red circle) at the left end column of
the line, then run the code. You can see what variables are generated and
what values are assigned. Can you do it to tell me what you see there?

Makoto