[Eeglablist] Interpreting Brodmann Area and Anatomical location of Domain in MPT analysis

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 19 20:15:49 PDT 2016

Dear Mohammed,

Sorry for belated response.
I asked the question to Nima and obtained the following response.

1. The data come from two different atlases.
2. Any area less than 0.5 contribution is not shown (wihch is why they
don't sum up to 1).
3. For Brodmann area (in Talairach), it uses the closest cortical voxel.
Basal ganglia is removed from this.

Probably 1 and 2 explains the difference.

Makoto