[Eeglablist] interpolation of bad channels after ICA

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Oct 24 17:04:11 PDT 2016

Dear Marco,

> (and sorry for the 1 year delay!)

I'm rather surprised that you still remember it. I appreciate you have not
forgot the question, because it is important.

I read your question. I believe my updated pipeline page answeres your
question how to do it. See 'Remove bad channels' and 'Interpolate removed
channels'.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline

I hope your year-long problem is finally answered!

Makoto