[Eeglablist] Plotting ERSP with Merged Channels

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 27 19:32:36 PDT 2016

Dear Julie,

> I would like to investigate significant differences between my two
conditions of interest when FC1,FC2, and C2 are merged together

Merged? Do you mean averaged? If so, do you want to do it after computing
ERSP, or do you want to concatenate the three time series?

Anyway, I have never heard of concatenating channels in that way is
supported by the current EEGLAB. You may be able to average ERSP of FC1,
FC2, and C2, but you still need to write code to do it.

Makoto