[Eeglablist] Makoto's pipeline Updated

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 30 20:53:59 PST 2016

Dear list,

During the EEGLAB workshop in UCSD (thank you for the participants--I
deeply appreciate communication with all of you!), the most frequent
question I received was about preprocessing. Every time I received the
question, I repeated how to use ASR, what it does, etc. So I thought I
should put it in 'my' wiki page. This has been 'my' default for these years.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto%27s_preprocessing_pipeline#Alternatively.2C_cleaning_continuous_data_using_ASR_.2811.2F30.2F2016_update.29

ASR is a published method, and you can find the recent publication here
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26415149
The informal explanation (excellent summary by Christian himself) using
powerpoint slides here
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/plugins/ASR.pdf