[Eeglablist] Problem with pwelch in pop_spectopo function

Agustín Solano asolano at bioingenieria.edu.ar
Thu Dec 1 10:17:12 PST 2016

Hello everybody,

I am trying to plot Channel spectra and maps, using pop_spectopom. I use
the default parameters set when the window opens but I get an error:
"pwelch: arg 2 (window) must be integer > 3. Error ocurred in function
pwelch() al line 493"

In matlab commands windows I see:
       Pop_spectopo: finding data discontinuities
       Selecting the first 15.0% of data for analysis...
       Computing spectra (window length 2.560164e+02; fft length:
2.560164e+02; overlap 0):

My data is a continuous and long (sleep) dataset that was loaded from a
.edf file, sampled at 256 Hz. I wonder if it is ok that window lenght is
 2.560164e+02 by default?
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Agustín Solano