[Eeglablist] Errors in Study Loading

Thornton, David M dthornt9 at uthsc.edu
Fri Dec 2 09:01:05 PST 2016

Hello!

I am loading a STUDY, and after loading the datasets in to the window and hitting "ok", I receive the error " Error using cell/unique (line 85) Input A must be a cell array of strings", after which all of the files I have attempted to load are lost and I have to start again. I also seem to be unable to select by residual variance. I'm using EGI files that a processed using the standard pipeline.

Has anyone else run in to this, did I screw something up in my files?

Thank you,

David Thornton