[Eeglablist] EEGlab permutation test time window

Lundin, Nancy B. nlundin at indiana.edu
Sun Dec 4 12:17:19 PST 2016

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a parameter to add when calling the EEGlab permutation statistics so that you can limit the time window in your epochs of the testing.

The reason I want to do this is: If I zeropad or reflect data onto itself for the purposes of running a wavelet analysis at lower frequencies than my time constraint allows, but then in the end just want to run the statistics on the original data within my lengthened epochs, is there a way to input a specific time window for the permutation test?

Thank you,

Nancy

Nancy Lundin
Doctoral Student, Clinical Psychology & Neuroscience
Indiana University Bloomington
Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences
1101 East 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405