[Eeglablist] paper published

Rob Coben drcoben at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:21:15 PST 2016

I would agree as well and am pleased to see this paper and scott’s as well. This accumulation of knowledge and application of these techniques is critical. For those interested we have presented these approaches in two papers and an upcoming book chapter as well:

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnhum.2014.00045/full

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnhum.2015.00194/full

Rob