[Eeglablist] AMICA on Mac OS

Jason Palmer japalmer29 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 03:34:49 PST 2016

One other issue I recall coming up before. It may very well be necessary to
change the permissions on the binary file to make it executable. So in a
terminal window, cd to the amica1.5 directory (after creating it and
downloading amica15mac to it), and run

$ chmod 755 amica15mac

Then you should be able to run the binary.

Best,
Jason