[Eeglablist] Low Pass Filtering and ERSP

Marius Klug marius.s.klug at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 02:04:16 PST 2016

Dear Gözde,

I can also recommend the paper "Digital filter design for
electrophysiological data – a practical approach" by Widmann, Schröger, and
Maess on the topic. Although it is more focused on effects of filters on
ERP analysis, it is a fine overview on the actually quite complex topic of
digital filters!

All the best,
Marius