[Eeglablist] LIMO toolbox

Gian Marco Duma gmduma90 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 02:48:30 PST 2016

Thanks to everybody for your help.
I read the tutorial, and I have some questions. For the 1st level analysis,
categorial variables and continous variables are fundamental to create the
model. In my experiment I'm studying anticipatory activity, as CNV. I have
two stimuli, with randomized presentation, so that the sequence of the
stimuli is specific for each participants. The stimuli are randomized
on-line, so that the trial sequence is created during the experiment.
Should I create manually the categorial and continous variable files for
the 1st level analysis of each subject, or there is an automatic way? In my
case, in which my variables have just one level, how should I create the
continous variables file?
Thanks