[Eeglablist] LIMO toolbox

PERNET Cyril cyril.pernet at ed.ac.uk
Thu Dec 22 03:14:47 PST 2016

Hi Gian Marco

in the up-and-coming version of eeglab you will be able to import in the study design !

for now however, export for each subject your stimuli as a single vector e.g. 1 1 1 2 2 2 1 2 1 1 to be saved as categorical variable (mat or txt). Then use the batch mode ! it requires you to create 2 lists (txt) with one that lists all your subjects eeg files and one all your categorical variable files , input the 2 lists et voila ! (here you do not seem to have a continuous variable)

cyril