[Eeglablist] import data from the BVA and concatenate them in the EEGlab

Mariam Kostandyan Mariam.Kostandyan at UGent.be
Tue Dec 20 05:53:27 PST 2016

Dear all,

I want to do a simple thing: to import BVA data from 6 separate runs into the EEGlab, concatenate all runs, save the data in the BVA format, and import it back in the BVA. The first problem that I encounter is the importing of the data: I use the bva-io1.58 toolbox to read in the .vhdr? files, however, the EEGlab imports only raw files. I need to import the data that have already been partially preprocessed in the BVA.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Kind regards,

Mariam

----------------------

Mariam Kostandyan
PhD student
University of Gent
Department of Experimental Psychology
Henri Dunantlaan 2, 9000 Gent, Belgium

Room 140.021
Tel.: +32 9 264 6398
E-mail: Mariam.Kostandyan at UGent.be<mailto:Mariam.Kostandyan at UGent.be>
E-mail: kostandyan.m at gmail.com<mailto:kostandyan.m at gmail.com>