[Eeglablist] EEG-fMRI, EEG-PET

Omrani Rawya omranirawya at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 23 03:44:52 PST 2016

Hi everybody,I am a PhD Student in Image Processing. the objective of my thesis is to make a contribution of mergers EEG-fMRI and EEG-PET : validation on epileptic subjects. I found many references about EEG-fMRI but I didn't find references about EEG-PET and I have no idea if it is possible to use simultaneously the PET and EEG like  the fMRI and EEG.Please help me if you have any idea about EEG-PET and you can send me references if you have some.
Think you RAWYA