[Eeglablist] Processing ICA component activation prior to unmixing

Evyatar.Arad at sheba.health.gov.il Evyatar.Arad at sheba.health.gov.il
Mon Dec 26 00:02:09 PST 2016

Dear list,

I would like to process some of the ICA activations and then use the modified activations for the channel reconstruction. I suppose

NewEEG = inv(EEG.icasphere * EEG.icaweights)*EEG.ICAact

could be used, but I want the reconstructed dataset to be fully integrated into the EEGlab GUI. I've searched the list archives and haven’t found anything, so help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and good week.
Evyatar Arad
R&D Engineer
Centre of Advanced Technologies in Rehabilitation
Sheba Medical Centre