[Eeglablist] std_erpStudio(): A tool for STUDY ERP analysis

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 29 15:24:08 PST 2016

Dear EEGLAB users,

>From my own necessity, I made a tool to perform an conventional and
straightforward ERP analysis at STUDY level. This provides individual
subjects' values, so performing correlation analysis should be much easier.
This is ALPHA VERSION and only tested by me, so use it AT YOUR OWN RISK for
now. Please report me problems and requests. Thank you.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Std_erpStudio