[Eeglablist] Interpolate channels

Andria Lan andrialan108 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 01:02:53 PST 2017

Dear all,

In order to interpolate the removed channels, I'm getting confused about
the best options to be used among the three options in the attached file.

*1- What is best interpolation option in your opinion, and why?*

In addition, in Makoto's preprocessing pipelines, precisely, under the
"Interpolate all the removed channels" section, I found this code:

   % Interpolate channels.
   EEG = pop_interp(EEG, originalEEG.chanlocs, 'spherical');

*2- Is it necessary to run this code before using the EEGLAB "Interpolate
electrodes" option?*

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andria