[Eeglablist] Interpolate channels

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 12 22:10:49 PST 2017

Dear Andria,

Actually I am interested in Zero reference channel method. Nima evaluated
it highly, and said he would use it. I asked the developer if they have it
in Matlab, they said no, and no plan to do it in the future. I may
implement the method, but I have been missing the opportunity.

So I have been using the current method knowing that it's not the best
method. Nima's PREP uses robust statistics to compute average reference, if
I remember correctly. I've been kind of optimistic that the result would
not be that different as long as data are well cleaned (i.e. mean is
similar to median).

That's the reason I have been using a cheap method!

*> 2- Is it necessary to run this code before using the EEGLAB "Interpolate
electrodes" option?*

Those are the same.

>From Lufthansa455 to Frankfurt,

Makoto