[Eeglablist] baseline correction for ERSPs

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 12 20:31:53 PST 2017

Dear Pandelis,

I guess what you need to do is to use the following optional command in
STUDY precompute GUI

'baseline', [-600 -200]

If it does not work, please let me know. Also, do not forget to compare the
results from the ones with default parameters.

By the way I'm thinking about developing an STUDY ERSP analysis toolbox to
provide once-and-for-all solution, like my recent solution for STUDY ERP.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Std_erpStudio
Would you be interested in using the alpha version of it, which will
probably be named std_erspStudio()?

>From Lufthansa455 to Frankfurt,

Makoto