[Eeglablist] Urgent help

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 12 23:30:39 PST 2017

Dear Andria,

If you follow our recommended preprocessing steps, you don't need to
average any data before STUDY does it on it own.

> is it enough (and correct way) loading the data files (for each subject)
one-by-one under each condition using the “STUDY” option of EEGLAB?

Do not separate .set into conditions. See this section.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto%27s_preprocessing_pipeline#Create_STUDY_.2801.2F05.2F2017_updated.29

Makoto