[Eeglablist] Urgent help

Andria Lan andrialan108 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 18:12:33 PST 2017

Dear Makoto,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply and the useful link. However, I don't
have any events (markers) for participants' recorded data. I have only the
signal resulting from the task.

Here is the scenario:

For the sake of clarity (for now), I have:

a) 30 subjects
b) 2 conditions.
c) 10 visual task trials for each condition.
d) subjects only need to see the trials.
e) not button pressing-->no ERP analysis (analysis only based
"time-frequency" or "ERSP")

My questions:

1- For first subject, how did you recommend saving the recorded data
(during the experiment) to be used later at preprocessing stage and STUDY
option?

2- However, do you recommend *ALWAYS* using **only** one file to save the
data for each subject (all conditions) with both ERP and ERSP analysis?

​​​
 STUDY for loading the data.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B430Bz2U6pH-N0J1TnJITk5rblk/view?usp=drive_web>
​