[Eeglablist] ICA, re-referencing, interpolation

Ahmad, Jumana jumana.ahmad at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 13 01:28:00 PST 2017

Dear Makoto,
I also noticed EEG lab have changed to AMICA but I've already run ICA on 100 participants using the previously recommended runica. I was never rank deficient (i average ref after ICA).
I do it have component corruption. Is it nexeeeary for me to change to amica? It would mean redoing work.
Also, if you do interpolate ICA then how many channels do you remove to prevent rank deficiency and how does this depend on the number of channels interpolated?
Best wishes,
Jumana
Jumana Ahmad
Post-Doctoral Research Worker in Cognitive Neuroscience
EU-AIMS Longitudinal European Autism Project (LEAP) & SynaG Study
Room M1.26.Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences (PO 23) | Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience | King’s College London | 16 De Crespigny Park | London SE5 8AF